Monday, July 30, 2007

Going Flat

I got a new bike helmet and set off on my daily bike ride with a renewed sense of safety (even though it made my head sweat). I went further up into Colonie, past Hot Dog Charlie's before going south back into the 'vliet. About six blocks from home I didn't miss a pothole and suddenly -- I had a flat. Urgh. Had to walk the bike back home -- need a new tube.

Just now I got off the phone with the editor of Saint Rose's alumni magazine. She's doing a story on travel abroad, so I guess she will be using some information from my group's trip to England. Oddly enough, she had been on the quad the day the students were performing Mankind and The Second Shepherds' Play. She was intrigued, to say the least.

Looking forward to Trinoc*con! Only a few days away.

No comments: