Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moonlight, Lace and Mayhem -- and Me!

I'm guest blogger over at Moonlight, Lace and Mayhem today. Stop by and say hi and read what I have to say about...

football?!

Yep, it's true (and why there's a picture of Mesut Özil here). No, I didn't have a choice, it was just their theme for the month. While I'm not much of a football fan, I tried to be a good sport (heh) and at least be funny when I couldn't offer too much in the way of knowledge about the game. It did remind me of all the fun this summer in London, with all the people in the pubs going mad over the World Cup matches. You can't help but get caught up in the excitement. The whole of the city echoed with the sound of vuvuzelas for weeks.

I'm off at some point today to Seacaucus, the garden spot of the Garden State (or so I was promised) for Authors After Dark, where Kit Marlowe and I will be joining friends like Stella Price, C. Margery Kempe, Susan Hanniford Crowley and many more. I need to finish packing all my promo things and um, clothes, too. Good thing I got a fabulous haircut this morning!

No comments: