Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Susan!

Spike, Chelsea and me

In other words, I failed to get a card in the mail on time, so here's Susan with Spike and Chelsea. For those of you who don't know her, she's our host every year at Trinoc*coN in North Carolina where we always have so much fun (and who hosted Gene a little longer than expected this year -- thanks again!). Hope you have a great day.

We're off this afternoon to Miss Wendy's house for a belated Rosh Hashanah dinner -- whoo hoo! on the road again.

At least we're not driving in Houston!

2 comments:

Gene Kannenberg, Jr. said...

Yes indeedy, Hippy Bird Day, Susan! May The Boy shower you with much well-deserved presents! (If he does not, I am not above posting an embarrassing photo or two...)

Susan said...

I thought posting embarrassing photos was the b'day present?! *g*

On another note, yummm, red wine.... Think I might have to leave early. *g*