Saturday, May 30, 2009

Signing: Eastline Books TODAY!

Yes, it all begins at noon: East Line Books, Old Village Plaza, 1714 Route 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065 (Just north of Rt. 146 on Rt. 9 across from Snyder's Restaurant, between Clifton Park Pizza and Captain's Treasures).

I will be playing my kantele off and on -- and if that's not enough of a draw, Robyn is having a BIG SALE all weekend, so there are deals to be had!

So much to do before Monday -- I don't know how it will all get done, but it will have to be done. Nonetheless, this will be a welcome change from sitting in front of my computer or in the classroom (going to try to wrap up the story of the summer immersion tomorrow).

7 comments:

joe doaks-Author said...

Many wishes for lots of fun and sales!

Best Regards, Galen.
GalenKindley.com

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a successful day at EastLine Books. I also had a signing afternoon there with Sisters in Crime of Upstate NY last month. And Robyn is curating a reading Monday night for the Memoir Project at the Arts Center of the Capital Region in Troy. I'm reading a poem, "Skinner's Last Laugh," about my memories of a class with B.F. Skinner and how it relates to our online world.

Jina Bacarr said...

Hope you had tons of book sales!! Did you take pictures/videos of your signing? Would love to see them!

Jina

The Berlin Sex Diary of Lady Eve Marlowe

Enid Wilson said...

Good luck and congratulations! Are you going to video tape it for us?

In Quest of Theta Magic

C. Margery Kempe said...

Well, now I feel like an idiot -- never even thought to take pictures! Oh, well. I will probably do a reading in July when I get back and I swear I'll remember pictures then.

Thanks for all the kind wishes, everyone!

The Queen said...

I love this book- I would have loved hearing you read from it more!

C. Margery Kempe said...

You are very kind, QoE. Robyn invited me to do a reading when I get back, so it is very likely I will. Maybe you can come up for the day and have lunch!