Monday, March 30, 2009

Women's Month Interviews: F

How would you describe yourself?
Conscious and calling it "success."

In what part of the world are you located (and are you happy to be there)?

Georgia. . .not entirely

Where can we find you on the web?
Facebook

What don't people know about you that they ought to know?
I draw and paint.

What are you most proud of having accomplished so far?
Raising my kid, Ph.D., retaining my imagination.

What ambitions do you have ahead of you?
Travel, publish, love. . .repeat!

What's the best compliment you've ever received?

"You helped/inspired me"

If something great happens to you, how do you celebrate?
Tell my friends, dance.

What's your best method for coping with stress?
Yoga, red wine.

What makes you laugh?
The absurd joy of being.

What makes you cry?
The absurd joy of being.

What do you love?
My family, vegetable korma, the smell of puppy paws, the color of the sky at twilight.

What do you loathe?

Meat, stuck up people, cruelty for its own sake.

What's sexy?
Laughter, honesty.

What's the best advice you were ever given?
Breathe.

How should people be spending their money?

Support independent artists, spay and neuter stray pets.

Which woman/women have inspired you?

Marie de France, Debra Harry, my daughter, the WWI Nurse I met in CA.

If I gave you a million dollars, what would you do?
Buy land, buy stocks, buy chocolate. . .

Thanks so much for being part of this month-long project -- you are fabulous!

No comments: