It's the man who needs no introduction, but did insist on his own special font. Here is he at Eton; nothing but the best for Bertie.
1. What's the first thing you do upon waking in the morning?
2. What's a song you might be persuaded to dance to?
Anything by the sensational Irish duo Jedward! [Ed: groan!]
3. Where in the world do you live?
just a bit north of manhattan....a bit. quite a bit.
4. What's a great night out for you?
drinks with the guys at Harry's Bar in Paris, sank roo doe noo. (celebrating 100 years, this Thanksgiving!)
5. What's a great night in?
chewing on marrow bones with Connor, maybe with a little 1990 Chateau Margaux
6. If you were offered an all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world, where would you go?
a Thomas Cook agent, to purchase all the tickets and accommodations to all the places i want to go to. i think st. helena would be the first stop.
7. What book do you wish everyone would read so you could talk about it?
why, Pelzmantel of course!
8. What movie makes you cry?
9. What makes you laugh?
tragedy + time
10. Are there fairies at the bottom of your garden?
no. Connor took care of them.
Merci, mon frère!