Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Ciao, Bella!

UPDATE: read my review of the Winter's Bone soundtrack over at Night and Day, the Spectator's Arts blog.

Yes, I am off to Rome today assuming all goes well. I have my boarding passes printed and surely I will be all packed and ready (!). I am not taking a computer with me (gasp!) except for Ianto the iTouch (mostly so I have music on the flight). So, I'm not sure how much I will be online. So I'm going to put the Twitter feed here as that's an easy way to check in and if I can, you will see what I am up to. I'm returning late on the 9th and I'm sure I will have much to share upon my return. Arrivederci, America!


6 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Buona fortuna, amica! Molto bene, si. Ciao.

K. A. Laity said...

Grazie!

Todd Mason said...

Welcome home. Hope it isn't too glummish to be back.

Whinging Gatta Grigio, as some would have it said...

"A certain grey cat cannot stop whining it seems..."

Hmm. I try to welcome you home and scold you quite properly for bringing me no Italian delicacies, and this the tweet I get. Tweeting is for the birds...which I realize has a sinister cast coming from a housecat, but nonetheless you have to admit that it's pretty good wordplay for a non-native English writer. Conrad...Nabokov...Kipper...

Kipper said...

"And you can't buy my love with kibble/Since I never was that kind/And I dare not seek comfort/In the warm glow of your nip..."

Well, not too much comfort...*yawn*.

C. Margery Kempe said...

My goodness, Kipper, you have been busy -- and your secretary, too. Thank you for the welcome back.

"Conrad...Nabokov...Kipper": surely the eternal triad!

You, too, Todd. It is... a struggle.