Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bits and Bobs

Over at Patti Abbott's blog, you can read the final installment of La Ronde, the round robin story in which I took part. The fun of these things is that they take a lot of unexpected twists and that's certainly the case here. Vastly entertaining.

Perhaps the strangest news story regarding wombats ever...

It's possible Amelia Erhart has been found.

Tomorrow, of course, The Mangrove Legacy comes out. You can win a copy over at Kit Marlowe's Facebook page.Don't forget to take a look at the trailer. I'll put up a buy link tomorrow assuming all goes as it should (given the loopiness of anything computer-based lately, I am always adding caveats). Have you been reading the new serial? How do you think it's going?

I get the final papers of my one course tomorrow. I hope to finish grading quickly so I can enjoy my birthday without thought of work waiting. I have more reviews to post, too, but we'll see how the week goes. So little time, so much to do!

2 comments:

Todd Mason said...

"A New Zealand man who claimed he was raped by a wombat and that the experience left him speaking with an Australian accent has been found guilty of wasting police time."

I think this conclusively proves that Graham Chapman and Peter Cook are still alive and collaborating on fraudulent "news" stories for the TELEGRAPH.

Good new profile photo.

C. Margery Kempe said...

HA HA HAH! Yes, that's the only possibility. Hmmm, maybe I can get a job with them, too...

Ta. I got tired of the "chipmunk cheeks" picture.