Friday, August 06, 2010

Cover Me

With stunning speed, here's the cover already for my as-yet-unedited novel The Mangrove Legacy, forthcoming from Tease Publishing in November or December:


Thanks to the fabulous Stella Price, who is not only the art director for Tease, but was also the person who encouraged me to try submitting something to them. I love the background photo of the Gothic folly and the woman on the sofa kind of picks up on the theme of dreams. I loved writing all the surreal dream sequences. It's hard to capture all the aspects of this odd little tome, so I'm glad the cover included the tag line as well in order to convey the humour [or humor, Todd]. Now to update the web page, although that might have to wait as I have a large pile of neglected work in my office on campus that I really must get to...

4 comments:

The Queen said...

So exciting- I can't wait for this to be published!

C. Margery Kempe said...

Hurrah! I hope a good bunch of people feel the same way -- I know I do.

:-D

pattinase (abbott) said...

It's all moving so fast now. Except my legs, that is.

C. Margery Kempe said...

Your legs are going to have to catch up, Patti!