Friday, January 15, 2010

In Anticipation of Women's Month

Last year's celebration of women during Women's History Month went so well, I'd like to invite participants to be guest bloggers for this March. All you need to do is pick a day and send me (in advance, please) a blog post. Please feel free to link to your own work or sites that are important to you. This is a chance to celebrate fabulous women, so set aside those culturally ingrained notions of humility and carpe bloggem (feel free to correct my Latin, Crisipinus). You don't have to talk about yourself. As long as your post celebrates women and/or women's history, I will be cheered. I already have a few people on the calendar, because I mentioned this on Twitter, so choose your day soon even if you don't know what you're going to write yet (but do try to have your post ready at least two weeks before the live date).

If you've thought about maybe blogging, here's chance to dip your toe in the water safely. If you blog regularly (no, doesn't have to be a personal site, Cranky) build your network further and share here.

6 comments:

The Queen said...

Soooooo.....didja post this on WLoADed?

C. Margery Kempe said...

D'oh! No -- will do!

CL said...

I don't know if I have anything to blog about right now.

C. Margery Kempe said...

Well, Cranky, you have plenty of time to come up with something. You know we'd all love to hear more about your studies.

Todd Mason said...

Is something along the lines of my BANDITS s/t rundown of interest?

C. Margery Kempe said...

That would be faboo!