Saturday, December 12, 2009

Radio Wombat is Back!

Yes, after far too long I have made another itty bitty podcast for your delectation, part of a new series that wormed its way into my brain in the middle of the night. Yes, do take that as a caution.

The series will be called "Conceit" (the literary kind, not the arrogant type although I suppose the habit of keeping blogs evidence enough of a kind of chutzpah) and the first one is called "Diva Soup" -- further warning I suppose. It features me playing Louhi, the ten string kantele.

The lovely Karita Mattila, pictured left, has nothing whatsoever to do with the piece other than she is Finnish and a fabulous opera diva.

3 comments:

The Queen said...

Fabulous!

Todd Mason said...

Radio 4 once again has stiff competition for the ears of the world!

C. Margery Kempe said...

:-D (bigger grin) -- thanks, both of you.