Monday, June 04, 2007

Lazy

Yes, of course. So what have I been doing? Well, still in London, so busy would be the optimum word -- in short, let's see students on their way with a few last minute hiccoughs Friday, but mostly happy and rather sweet saying goodbye; out to Hanwell and welcoming friends the Brookses, Brighton Saturday with plenty of sun and no rumbles; a lovely day out Sunday and today, a bit of shopping, good food and a chance to relax. Tomorrow off to the City again, a few things to do -- time will tell how much. Returning Friday and the whirlwind will be over, although there's a night at the B&B to look forward to and Elena's party on Saturday.

Still haven't found a mug with Harry's mug on it yet, Robert...

Reviews and more when I get back home, but I don't plan to spend my holidays typing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about the trip! I've been following the Saint Rose in the UK blog... although I still think I made the right decision. I've been enjoying my time spent recharging the academic batteries, working on our home and garden. Apologies for throwing our party while you were out of town, but we promise it won't be our only one. Someday the timing of the Universe will align for us!