Tip o' the keyboard to my theoretical co-editor Scott for linking to this at the Got Medieval blog, which highlights the following comments:
* "Oh, please, sarcastic slow claps went out in the 200's."
* "Gee, in my translation, Grendel wasn't an effeminate mincing puss."
* "I am Beowulf, if that helps. Just throwing it out there."
* "She has Barbie's rack and Ken's genitals."
* "You know, Old English sounds about as pleasant as Olde English tastes."
Click here to go to the Rifftrax site and the Nelson, Murphy, Corbett downloads. Or if you want to MSTy it old school, check out Cinematic Titanic, home of Joel, Tom Servo, Crow, Pearl and Frank.