Thursday, February 15, 2007

Con-Eire in the house!

Despite the approximately two feet of snow that fell all day yesterday, our intrepid UPS carrier arrived with a box of copies of my play Con-Eire. Good timing -- we are off to Boston for Boskone 44 tomorrow, where I'll be on panels as usual, give a reading and have a signing. With luck, we might sell a few copies. This will be my first time at Boskone, although I have known people for years who go to it. It should be a lot of fun. I'll even be writing it up for IROSF, so I'll try to see as much as I can of everything!




Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.


It took a bit of digging to get out this morning. Luckily, I have no classes today due to senior portfolio meetings (I have no portfolio meetings because I am a new faculty member), but Gene had a doctor's appointment. The snow was mostly fluffy and light, with the exception of the stuff the snowplow threw up at the end of the driveway. Attacking that was a little more Sisyphean, but it got done.

No comments: