Monday, May 15, 2006

Off to London

...with a cold in my chest. Ugh. Thanks a bunch to whoever passed it along. I think it's on its way out, but you never know. All the coughing is giving me a headache. At least sleeping upright on the plane will not be as likely to wake me at four in the morning as the coughing has done the last couple days.

Well, I never did get the Kalamazoo recap up. I don't know how much access I'll have to computers this trip, so I don't know whether I'll be posting regularly (keep that in mind before you decide to forward that 6M video file!). But I did actually remember to pack the camera (or rather, Gene did). The fun of being back in London will no doubt perk me back up. I'm looking forward to seeing folks and museums and the good ol' British Library.

In the meantime, puzzle over the story of the city in the sky.

No comments: