Friday, November 11, 2011
The stuff of legends! It's Mildred, the Demon Den Mom, wrangler of the Horror in Film and Literature List and Mater Lachrimarum of the Three Mothers. Look -- she's drinking a beer that's not the usual sex-in-a-canoe variety! Hee hee.
1. What's the first thing you do upon waking in the morning?
I have no choice in the matter. First thing is the let the cats out. If I do anything else first, I pay for it later.
2. What's a song you might be persuaded to dance to?
That song doesn't exist.
3. Where in the world do you live?
The middle of nowhere, south central Indiana. We have no close neighbors and we love it that way.
4. What's a great night out for you?
Last night we saw Madeline Albright speak. Tonight is women's basketball. Tomorrow night is The Three Musketeers at the Ruth Halls theater. Saturday we're going to French Lick to spend money at the casino. So, I guess just being out doing something is a great night, though I love just being at home snuggled on the couch watching a DVD with my sweetie.
5. What's a great night in?
Right now the DVDs are Farscape. We've been working our way through the seasons and are almost done.
6. If you were offered an all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world, > where would you go?
Probably a small town in Ireland. [Yes, please!]
7. What book do you wish everyone would read so you could talk about it?
The Stand, so we could talk about its myriad problems.
8. What movie makes you cry?
Knightrider. Every time. I know George Romero has really lost it, but in his day, he made fantastic movies.
9. What makes you laugh?
The amazing funny pictures that make the rounds on-line.
10. Are there fairies at the bottom of your garden?
I suspect there are and that's the reason the cats love it so much out there.
Thanks, Mildred: I sorely miss having the usual Three Mothers [+ Birdie and Ron] Reunion this year. I hope you two can come visit me.