Monday, March 24, 2008

Time flies

I thought I'd have more time to catch up on things, but I'm still catching up. We're off to Robert's tonight for a belated celebration of the season (although I bet he won't have an egg this big). I did manage to frighten my department chair today. I went across the street to the main building of our department and found my key didn't work. In fact, it got stuck in the lock, so I was wiggling it back and forth, convinced I would have to call security, as I stood between the two sets of doors. I saw someone coming up the steps and opened the door to share my situation. However, she wasn't expecting anyone to be on campus today, let alone for the door to suddenly open right in front of her. Surprise! I don't think it counts as an actual heart attack...

No comments: