Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mused in Print

I will write a recap of NYC and the play as soon as possible, but I wanted to pass along the news that Mused has made print versions of their magazine available via Lulu (ah yes, the flexibility of POD!) and of particular interest will be:

Spring 2008
Cover: Shades of Rock by Jill Florio

Art and Photography
Geometrica Sfumatura by Dan Florio
Hôtel Métropole by Melissa Demiguel

Fiction
You Can´t Take It With You by Kim Kenney
Heart Surgery by Jennifer Tiszai

Non-Fiction
Give Me Credit! by Sheila Sproule
Scars by Kimi Ross

Poetry
Three Fates by Patricia Maulding
A Soul´s Oasis by Cynthia Parker

Play
Bell by K. A. Laity



Fall Equinox 2008
Cover: Mountains by William Gibbons

Interview
Karen Allen

Poem
Those Distant Dogs byCatherine Van Herrin

Fiction
My Jekyll and Hyde by Bushra Farooqui

Play
Book by K. A. Laity


Non-Fiction
Save Me! by Jacquelyn Richey

N.B.: I do plan to getting around to that third play in this set, Candle, soonish, but as you know, I'm always knee deep in deadlines and duties at the end of the semester, so I have no idea when. I always imagine summer stretching out in front of me as a time of blissful idleness, but the truth is I'm teaching a three-week summer intensive and traveling a lot, so I may not fit in everything I dream I will do. But I am thinking seriously about getting a little net book for travel.

2 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Cool. I suddenly realize that I haven't written a play in nearly 25 years. How can I be old enough to say that?

MUSED and bemused, I'll be searching these out...

C. Margery Kempe said...

Age has a way of sneaking up on us all, eh? It's always a good time to write a play. I need sixteen more arms and the ability to do without sleep in order to get all the writing done that's in my head already to say nothing of the ideas I will have today...and tomorrow..and the day after...