Thursday, March 04, 2010

London Update

Well, I have been a poor correspondent, no doubt -- on the plus side, it's because I'm having too good a time. For some alternate updates of a brief nature, check the Twitter stream in the right hand column of this blog, but even that only happens when I hit some free wifi as I'm out and about.

Godot was amazing; the Hamilton exhibit at the Serpentine yesterday, very chilly day for Hyde Park -- too cold to be tempted to see the MR James production in the tombs at St Pancras. Supposed to be warmer today -- off to see the JG Ballard-inspired exhibit at the Gagosian then there's the BBC Writers Room Q&A event.

Hope you're all well. Remembered to send a couple of postcards... :-D

2 comments:

Marvin D Wilson said...

Sounds like you are definitely on the Godo!

You have a great weekend, too!

The Old Silly

C. Margery Kempe said...

Thanks, Marv -- it was great until I had to leave :-(