Tuesday, March 02, 2010

London so far

Lets see: after the stress of trying to get here, it was a welcome sight even in pouring rain. Have seen pubs (of course!), V&A's new medieval/renaissance wing, a brief stop at the National Gallery, the Argentinian film La mujer sin cabeza, the Van Gogh letters exhibit at the Royal Academy and a little shopping (well, not so much purchasing as looking at lots of books that I can think how much I really need them and whether I might get them at the library instead, although the bio of Grimaldi looks quite interesting). Tonight Waiting for Godot with Sir Ian. Have to see if I can figure out a time to meet up with my editor!

In haste -- more when I have a moment.

3 comments:

The Queen said...

Oooh! Sounds like a smashing time! AND Sir Ian? Lucky you!

Adele said...

I expect you to be drinking real ale while you are in our british pubs.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Love Victoria and Albert. So decadent, much like them. Have fun!