Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Mangrove Legacy ON SALE NOW!

Kit Marlowe's novel The Mangrove Legacy is out!

For sale now at All Romance eBooks -- just $5.99.

Two English girls, pirates, kidnappers, orphans, disguises, a ghost, interesting facts about insects, cheese, the King of Naples and at least one improving book:


This ain't your mama's Gothic!

Yes, very pleased to have this out. Thanks for everyone who was there for the rather prolonged composition process. Give yourselves a pat on the back for helping me. Cheers!

You can win a copy over at Kit's Facebook page.

UPDATE: I'm also the featured Wednesday writer over at UnBound. Thanks, Adele. Join me to talk about zombies!

2 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Gorgeous cover.

C. Margery Kempe said...

Thanks -- I was lucky to get the fabulous Stella Price as my cover artist. In fact she was so taken by the book, I had a cover before I had an edited manuscript back from my editor!