Friday, September 19, 2008

Which Member of the Who are You?

You are Keith Moon! WHOA! You are the extremely crazy, drugged-up, drummer! You have brandy instead of water during concerts, and at one time, you had the world's largest drumset. You like to smash your set to pieces, and Pete constantly has to cover for you while your drum is being replaced. You've broken more drum skins in a week than most drummers have seen in their lives. Why you got banned from the Holiday Inn is questionable, but most times it ends with you driving into the swimming pool. You died young from an overdose of sleeping pills.

You're psycho. You do many odd things to get attention, but no one realizes that you're the reason you do them is because you're hurting inside. Don't be afraid to let the happy mask fall every once in awhile. You're very loved, but you're unsure as to whether you have real friends or not. If you don't wipe off that clown paint, you might never know.

(Yeah, I cheated a little to get the results I wanted: sue me! Take the quiz yourself and see how you do.)

3 comments:

Crispinus said...

I'm Pete, though I suspect I have some Roger-esque tendencies.

The Queen said...

No, I'm afraid I'M Pete....

C. Margery Kempe said...

I smell a battle to the death -- smashed guitars at ten paces!