Friday, January 18, 2008

More Quiet and a little medieval

Elena's got more of the Jane Quiet pages up at her Goth Scout pages, where she's also featuring a run on Andrew Jackson's ghost who's busy irritating the scouts. This section of our comic deals with the big monster battle, so there's lots of cool action. Elena's doing a bang up job, eh? Even as her house undergoes remodeling!

I also got an email today from the editor of the new journal LATCH that my essay "Medieval Community: Lessons from The Black Knight" (which I gave last May at Kalamazoo) has come through the first review with flying colors, so it looks like it will be another publication soon (though I'll keep my fingers crossed until I know for certain). In the premier issue, too.

1 comment:

Elena Steier said...

Congratulations on making the cut!