Monday, June 25, 2012

Gone to Croatan -- er, Wordpress

Everything K. A Laity-like can be found now over at the website, http://www.kalaity.com. I won't be deleting this site; not everything transferred (apparently some of the 5000+ comments gathered over 8 years had problems). But everything can now be found in one easy-to-negotiate place -- without the clever but obscure name. Trying to be more transparent: make it easy to be found.


Change your book marks please! The new era has begun: and doesn't it look good (mostly thanks to S. L. Johnson, I must say). If I've missed things that ought to be on the website, be sure to let me know.


8 comments:

Pauline said...

You'll need to change your tribe settings for each tribe in triberr. I just did this last week. Not enough to change your feed settings. You'll need to go into each tribe's settings. :-)

K. A. Laity said...

Is that why I couldn't get it to change -- argh! Thanks!

Pauline said...

I was pulling my hair out, too. than had this radical notion to check the help files. LOL! I've always hated reading directions and it always gets me. LOL!

K. A. Laity said...

Help files?! I couldn't find them. But there's a good blog that has help. Triberr has to be one of the most unintuitive set ups there is. You'd almost think Google designed it!

Pauline said...

You have to click on bonfires, then look in the left hand navigation. Then search and yeah, not...intuitive. I think its work in progress. wry grin

K. A. Laity said...

Gaah!

Todd Mason said...

Ah, well. I always had .com up anyway. But where's the new blog?

K. A. Laity said...

See all the links within this post? Other than the one that goes to the QoE, they all go to the new site.