Friday, August 20, 2010

Publications: Encyclopedia of the Vampire

Where are my minions? Surely they would have reminded me that I had forgotten about the two essays I have written for the Encyclopedia of the Vampire, which apparently comes out this November (which I hope means I will finally get paid for writing them :-)





Doubtless this is going to be one of those expensive library tomes (though not as expensive as some of the encyclopedias for which I've written), which means you might suggest your library get it, so you can check it out and read my essays on The Gilda Stories and the "Vampire Lifestyle" -- and of course all the other fabulous essays. The collection was edited by S. T. Joshi, so if you've enjoyed his other such collections, doubtless you will enjoy this one as well.




4 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Joshi likes to hand out checks on HPL's birthday. No other day is worthy of the task.

SUPERNATURAL FICTION WRITERS, a bargain at $80 a pair...if only that Oates essay hadn't been so sewn...

C. Margery Kempe said...

Well, I haven't got the check yet. I expect it will be November. Maybe not every copy of the essay is so sewn...?

Todd Mason said...

But they're all wiled. Wiled away, in fact...

C. Margery Kempe said...

D'oh!