Monday, November 05, 2007

Award Winning


Silly me: I missed the International Horror Guild Award ceremony Thursday night at WFC, and thus, missed that a book I'm in received one of the awards. Icons of Horror and the Supernatural, edited by S. T. Joshi, received the accolade for best non-fiction work. Whoo hoo! It's a bit expensive for individuals, but shouldn't your library own it?

This week will be even busier than the last, so I'm slowly adding links to the WFC post when I have a minute or so. Grading today, advising tomorrow, Rock-n-Roll Wednesday, Skidmore Thursday, and the Norman Rockwell Museum Friday. Yikes!

1 comment:

Gene Kannenberg, Jr. said...

Sorry for the late public accolade on this, but congratulations! I realize that the award probably wasn't just for your writing, but your hard work surely contributed a lot to the book's overall excellence.

And I'm glad you and S. T. Joshi finally got to meet each other (as I'm sure you both were, too). It's always nice to meet "Intarwub" friends in person.